Burt's Bees Holiday Grab Bag - $25!

ang2383

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
this is just my opinion, i bought the grab bag last year and didn't feel it was worth my $25. maybe it was my first time using burt's bees product, but i felt like i was paying to get a bag of samples. there were some full size products, but the full size products aren't products i use on a daily basis (regardless of brand). so needless to say, i returned my grab bag.

i actually bought two for myself because it seemed like a good deal. so again, this is just my personal opinion and it wasn't a good fit for my life style, but it may be for others.

missliu

Oct 19, 2008
Candyland, S. Cali
^ same here. Didn't feel it was worth the $25 either (I don't know how they can say its a $50 value). Most of the items are samples and lip products and the items aren't full size. I've compare and the supposed full size items are actuall smaller then what you would find in retail stores.

dressageangel

Oct 1, 2006
Michigan
Thanks for posting this, bern, and also snork for the 20% off code! I ordered some for my kids' stockings (they're in their teens) - great deal! Looking forward to seeing what we get. :smile: