Burnt Sienna Stam

1. [​IMG]

This is the first i've heard about this color.. Is it just super-super new for 06?

Has anyone seen it in person? What did you think of it? More redish or orangish? What is it lined with?

I just totally fell in love when i saw this bag in the other thread.. The color looks so gorgeous! :drool: I've never felt this way about a Stam before, hehe

Thanks!

_Sammy xx

2. ^ Saddle Brown (orangy-brown) is a Resort 06 color for Quilted Classic line. Stam is lined with dark brown (chocolate colored) canvas. I saw it at MJ store last week.

3. Oh okay.. Personally, what did you think of the color? I was snooping around a little and it seems people havn't totally loved it. Is this picture a good representation of the color, you think?

4. ^ I only saw it on the display. I usually don't like brown too much so I didn't even pick it up. If I remember correctly, it's not as bright; the lighting makes the color look nicer than it is in real life. Call Christine & ask her. =)

5. Okay, thanks so much for your help!! :smile: I'll definitely call her. You're totally the all-knowing Marc Jacobs queen, hehe

6. That's just what I was about to say bag.lover. XOChristie has seen it in real life. She works at NM, so she can tell you for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice