BURNT my bag at a wedding :(

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
I burnt my bag :crybaby:. I went to a wedding tonight and carried my partition, which I usually do on nice occasions. It was a gift from my SO 3 or 4 years ago as an anniversary gift. I took it to the bathroom with my SIL and rested it on the counter to put on some lip gloss, and had it resting on a glass bowl. IN that glass bowl were those %^*#$@ floating candles :rant: and one floated its way over to the edge of the bowl, and my bag I guess was leaning against it and SOMEHOW began burning my ^*&%^@# bag!!! :blink::cursing::crybaby: My SIL smelt BURNING as I was applying some blush, and my heart dropped. It's not noticeable really - but it's bad :Push:. It's got a serious melted spot in the back - I mean, at least it's not in the front - but...:crybaby:...I'm really sad. Cry with me.

Seriously ouch :crybaby:Would it be possible bring it into LV boutique and ask some assistance ?

To the best of my knowledge, LV does not do canvas repairs...which I think is the stupidest thing in the world honestly. It's not burnt through to the inner canvas material - but whatever coats the canvas is very obviously flammable :cursing: and it like...freaking MELTED - like how plastic does. It feels all gross to touch it - like melted plastic. :crybaby: