BURNT my bag at a wedding :(

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
I burnt my bag :crybaby:. I went to a wedding tonight and carried my partition, which I usually do on nice occasions. It was a gift from my SO 3 or 4 years ago as an anniversary gift. I took it to the bathroom with my SIL and rested it on the counter to put on some lip gloss, and had it resting on a glass bowl. IN that glass bowl were those %^*#$@ floating candles :rant: and one floated its way over to the edge of the bowl, and my bag I guess was leaning against it and SOMEHOW began burning my ^*&%^@# bag!!! :blink::cursing::crybaby: My SIL smelt BURNING as I was applying some blush, and my heart dropped. It's not noticeable really - but it's bad :Push:. It's got a serious melted spot in the back - I mean, at least it's not in the front - but...:crybaby:...I'm really sad. Cry with me.

QTbebe

LoveAngelMusicBaby
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Vancouver, BC
oh i'm sooo sorry that it happen to you my heart would melt toooo !!

well i just it was just a rumour that LV bags don't burn? lol

Aug 4, 2006
that is terrible! at least itsnot as bad as that one a few weeks ago on ebay with a huge hole burnt into it.

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Seriously ouch :crybaby:Would it be possible bring it into LV boutique and ask some assistance ?
To the best of my knowledge, LV does not do canvas repairs...which I think is the stupidest thing in the world honestly. It's not burnt through to the inner canvas material - but whatever coats the canvas is very obviously flammable :cursing: and it like...freaking MELTED - like how plastic does. It feels all gross to touch it - like melted plastic. :crybaby:

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
aww, sorry about that! I'm sometimes clumsy and so surprised that hasn't happened to me yet. Good thing the burn mark is on the back at least!