burning LVs????crazzyyy...

Yeah obselete sales are fun I will say!

I know it is sad when you think about a bag being destroyed, although if we take a return and it is in horrible shape... we actually hope our warehouse destroys it and or they don't sell it to us! haha.

(Great job Rebecca btw...)

- L

Yeah obselete sales are fun I will say!

I know it is sad when you think about a bag being destroyed, although if we take a return and it is in horrible shape... we actually hope our warehouse destroys it and or they don't sell it to us! haha.

(Great job Rebecca btw...)

- L
I always thought LV would not take anything for return that is not is saleable condition but I guess it happens a few times maybe?

I'm so sad thinking about all the bags. :crybaby:

I was told from a friend that when Louis Vuitton does not sell something,they burn the items...they never have sales so they just burn the handbags or whatever...crazy don't you think?They do that so people won't copy or something..i don't know if you guys are getting my point loll..but thats soo crazy :wtf::Push:

They do throw them out eventually and "dispose" of them although I'm not sure. They also try to get rid of alot of their surplus through internal sales where employees can get stuff for up to 80% off! :nuts:

I still can't believe they burn those beautifully made bags. But I was asking for the Monogram Mat bags that they still had few months ago, I was told they were all sent back, to where? I didn't ask, I was just too disappointed.