Burgundy lipstick help

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey ladies, so burgundy lips are big for fall, and I was wondering what everyone's favorite brand and color was.

2. Tom Ford Black Orchid is my fave!!

3. Julie Hewett Film Noir. Totally buildable and not scary dark, and great staying power.

4. For sure Tom Ford, YSL, Cle de peau, Chanel... almost everyone is doing a wonderful
    dark lip...

Just have fun trying the diffferent ones..

5. I actually hadn't thought of this as a color that would look good on me, but after seeing that link above I might try the Burberry color

6. :roflmfao: totally agree. but it is not easy if 'people on the street' look at you weird, because they don't understand the trend.

7. lol. True. I plan on going back to the MAC SA that helped me conquer my red lipstick fears

8. mac- dark side lipstick maybe?

9. Chanel Rouge Allure 109 Rouge Noir!

10. tried dior sunset blvd... a buildable burg color

11. If you wanna try TF Black Orchid but it's too expensive try MAC's Rebel they are basically the same, I have both and I can hardly tell a difference. My favorites are MAC Rebel, MAC's Dark Side and Revelon Kissable Balm Stain in Cherrish.

12. I just ordered Tom ford black orchid as well as Burberry blueberry... Cannot say yet how I feel about either .