Burgundy leather deuaville: Thoughts please

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

I am looking for input from those who own the leather deuaville and hopefully general opinions regarding this one.

I have a chance to purchase it from the boutique, I believe it is the 19B burgundy (it was released last July/August).

I know I definitely want to add a burgundy/dark red tote to my collection but not sure about it being in leather (I just got the current black fabric deuaville and love how lightweight it is). Also, what do you guys think about the studs? I am a very basic/classic/neutral colors person and wondering if studs would be too trendy?

Thank you in advance!

0B5414C2-982A-4560-89DF-F63DE0F8233D.jpeg

Reactions: Frillylily
Hi!

I posted this in the shopping sub-forum but meant to do so here, apologies for that!

I am looking for input from those who own the leather deuaville and hopefully general opinions regarding this one.

I have a chance to purchase it from the boutique, I believe it is the 19B burgundy (it was released last July/August).

I know I definitely want to add a burgundy/dark red tote to my collection but not sure about it being in leather (I just got the current black fabric deuaville and love how lightweight it is). Also, what do you guys think about the studs? I am a very basic/classic/neutral colors person and wondering if studs would be too trendy?

Thank you in advance!

8E84CF85-52D9-4299-9CDB-D5E95D60C384.jpeg

Hi!

I posted this in the shopping sub-forum but meant to do so here, apologies for that!

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 4805719

I don’t have a Deauville so can’t comment on weight or wear and tear compared to fabric, but this color is gorgeous. The studs seem a little loud or “formal” for a casual tote like this, but I think it’d be awesome for a chic traveling outfit. I would definitely feel better about bringing this on a plane than the fabric version!

Good luck with your decision!

Hi!

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 4805716
I own this in black. I believe the studs make this very trendy, but fun. It is not a “conservative” bag. I love it because I load the bag up! It definitely is a statement piece.

I don’t have a Deauville so can’t comment on weight or wear and tear compared to fabric, but this color is gorgeous. The studs seem a little loud or “formal” for a casual tote like this, but I think it’d be awesome for a chic traveling outfit. I would definitely feel better about bringing this on a plane than the fabric version!

Good luck with your decision!

Thank you for your reply!

I see what you mean about the studs being formal but that’s a plus for me since I plan to use it for work!

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
I have this in black with silver studs! I was very worried that the studs were too flashy or loud. I’m so glad I kept it! I get so many compliments and I wear it a lot! I even wore it to my son’s high school football games and could carry so much. Love the option of hand carry or on shoulder.

Reactions: XCCX
I am waiting for my SA to send photos. The one available is the 19B one I believe which is a very dark shade. There was one in 18K that is a bit lighter. I can’t seem to find enough photos or info!
I love the look of this Deauville version, and also the color combo of burgundy and gold!

Love the colour and the style but like you I haven’t been able to pull the trigger (on the black one) because of the contrast Between the studs and the wording... my style is very understated. But I may go for the grey version

Reactions: XCCX