Burgundy chevron mini...what to do!!

Woclover11

Sep 10, 2013
I have managed to find this beauty but should I pull the trigger? It's beautiful but is $3k too much for a mini? Will I use it enough? Is the lamb too delicate? I usually do caviar but this one is gorgeous. Opinions needed ladies!!

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
I have managed to find this beauty but should I pull the trigger? It's beautiful but is $3k too much for a mini? Will I use it enough? Is the lamb too delicate? I usually do caviar but this one is gorgeous. Opinions needed ladies!!
I think the lamb chevron bag is gorgeous. The classic rectangular minis are $2900 USD now so the more than 3000 price for the chevron mini isn't super outrageous. The mini is very cute but can only hold the essentials so depends on what you want to use it for. there is also one size bigger than the mini for $200 or 300USD? more if you are interested. (there are three sizes this season) But not sure which store got this medium size in burgundy. Nordstrom may have.

I used to only buy caviar handbags but have recently starting buying lambskin and the leather feels so much more luxurious. I try to be a bit more careful with the lambskin but even if you get scratches, you can rub your finger across the scratches and the oil from your fingers make it less apparent.

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
the fall chevron mini is 3800 in USD. If you can buy it in europe it's cheaper. when I was at London heathrow airport, the medium size (which is 4100 in USD) was about 3200 USD with the conversion rate at the time (about a month ago). And the mini would be even cheaper than that (assumes no VAT)

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
Aug 22, 2013
World Traveler...For Realz
That's an awesome price since they are much more than that in the states. Post reveal pics!! :biggrin: