Burgandy Antony or Seth

Stefy

Team Edward
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
Hi Guys

I am on the hunt for an Antony (small) or Seth in Burgandy, if anyone spots any please let me know.

thanx

Stefy x

PS
Hope this is ok to post - sorry if it isn't

I don't think they did a Seth in Burgundy.

Also, the Seth is more like the size of a Large Antony rather than a small one, so how much stuff do you want to carry in it because if you feel a Seth is a good size for you the Small Antony may be too small.

Well I will be honest, I never tried the Seth on, but very nearly bought one, in Burgandy, in the sale from SCP (but decided against as it had a horrible scratch on front). I love the small Antony and think it is perfect for what I use it for.

I have the Small Chocolate Antony and I tried a Seth on (mainly because it had a detatchable strap that I could use on my Roxy and I wanted an Oak Messenger too and thought I would get a different one rather than a second Antony) however, I thought that the Seth was too big for me.

I'm 5ft 4in and I felt that the Seth was too long really. I prefer something wider rather than tall - I just thought it made me look shorter.

I think the Small Antony is perfect because when I use mine I only carry my Purse, Phone, Lipbalm, Handwash and Keys. Its the perfect size for that lot. If you want to carry more it might be a little bit small.

Take a look at the What's IN your bag thread because there are a few photos on there of what will fit into an Antony, it might help with your decision.

Hi Stefy, you could always do what I've done & get both:graucho:!! I have the small antony in burgundy which I :heart::heart: so sorry not getting rid of it!! I use it mainly at weekends when just carrying a small amount of stuff. I also have a black seth which as Ali says is quite large. However I like it as it's a flat bag so if there's not too much in it it will wrap around you a bit, & I like the curved corners. However I am tall, 5'10" so I guess I can get away with a bigger bag than a shorter person. I've used it when on tour as I can quite a bit of stuff in it- but then it doesn't wrap as well. I think both bags are great :tup::tup:

Thanx guys :biggrin: I suppose Antony would win out for me, but I still would like to try out a Seth. I like the curves on Seth too :biggrin:

Will defo check out the WiYB Thread.