Burberry's planning to move production to China ?!!

kt_mui

O.G.
Jul 9, 2006
Have you guys heard?
Burberry's London, England Boss is thinking of moving it's WHOLE production to China apparently because their costs are lower. Burberry is one of the few Historic (*lengendary?) England brands left in England, London. It's become an issue that even Prince Charles is concerned about it.

Please don't tell me it's true :wtf:

I was dissapointed to see that my Burberry was made in Italy :sad: I've heard that Italy is the cheapest place for designers to produce goods but still remain in western Europe.

WHAT...R U for real? That's sucks!!! Now everything is going to be like the blue label.....I hope this isn't true!!! I buy GUCCI b/c it's made in Italy, I buy Burberry b/c it's made in LONDON (actually everything Burberry I have as far as purses, wallets, etc. is made in Italy) and then I buy my Louis Vuitton - b/c it's made in France, although only 1 piece I have is actually made in France the others are made in the U.S. and Spain (FYI...LV makes their stuff in France, US, Italy and Spain)....of well, I hope this isn't so!!!!

..Of course if it is true, the cost to produce would certainly go down but then we will have to question the quality and do you think the price to the consumer will go down - OF COURSE NOT!!!!

Burberry is meant to be a luxury brand unbelievable I commend prince charles efforts to stop this ridiculous move.

There would b a difference anymore with Burberry made in China anymore and fake burberry made in China.