Burberry's Final Clearance Sale: 50% to 60% off FINALLY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, finally my wait is over! Burberry reduced their online sale even further to 50% to 60% off now. Alot of their bags that were $600 to $800 are now on sale for $200+. Yay!!! Although I personally like their last year's sale but this year's sale ain't that bad neither. One of the bags that I've been eyeing for like 1/2 year now finally went on sale BUT they sold out today just when they slashed the price even more. I'm so sad... :sad2: But that didn't stop me. ;) I ended up buying 2 leather bags from them today! :lol::lol::lol: So ck it out: http://www.burberryusaonline.com/home/index.jsp

Happy shopping everyone!! :love:

2. Which ones you get?

3. I was driving the phone operator nuts because I was so indecisive over the phone so I finally ended up with these 2 bags: :lol:

Burberry sling.jpg $350 (not on sale unfortunately)

Burberry black.jpg $299 on sale (org $695)

I'm excited about the black leather bag because even though it's a bit boring on the outside, but it has nova check lining on the inside!! :love: Perfect for work huh?

4. i have the suede hobo in orange- i love it! very roomy, great magnetic closure- highly recommended. and at less than half price, why not? go for it!:idea:

5. Great price on the black bag! The pebbled leather also gives it some oomph. That's a bag you'll probably use for years.

6. Appreciate the notice. :biggrin:

7. Glad to hear about its durability. :biggrin:

8. Cool ........

9. i cant find any that are on sale where do i go

10. ^^ the thread is from 2006

11. hhhmmm.. why was it brought back from beyond?:lol:

12. !lol!

13. lol

14. scary! I got excited for nothing!!!

15. ^Haha so did I!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice