Burberry wallet quality

babyconan

Nov 25, 2008
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I have a Burberry wallet that bought from Ebay. The seller seem lefit and the wallet seem to be authetic also.
The wallet i bought is same with this ebay item,from same seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-EXCELLENT-AUTHENTIC-BURBERRY-WALLET-PURSE_W0QQitemZ260563473480QQcategoryZ105403QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DDLSL%252BSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D20%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8512842921650713170

But when i used the wallet for a week, there are some black dots appear, the outside pvc tend to rub off.

Anyone have same issue with me?Is an authentic wallet have that bad issue?

Thanks for reading my topic.

2 pics for your refernce
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,190
is that color transfer (can you clean it per other people's recommendations in the other thread) or is the pvc rubbing off?

I have a similar wallet that I got from the burberry site and the pvc is definitely NOT rubbing off. I get a little color transfer but I can easily clean it off.

If you have some color transfer I got some spots in my classic nova check tote and wallet once. I used Wilson's Cleaner cloths and it took the spots off but the spots were water ones from the rain. I had small light blue color transfer from jeans on my tote in an small area which came out too. FYI: My Burberry items were purchased at the Burberry boutique. Hopefully the spots will come out but with black ink/pen that can be a problem on Burberry stuff. They tell you that prior to purchasing any items at the boutique.

I have a pvc coated tote and I used eeze-out to get rid of the colour transfer and it works. I don't think that it's the pvc rubbing off - I never heard of that happening. My sister has a similar burberry wallet and it's still in great condition after several years of use.

I've had my Burberry wallet for a few years and it's still in great shape. I change my wallets frequently though not everyday like my purses though. Good luck I hope the spots come out for you.

I haven't had any problems with the coated canvas part of my wallet but did get some cracks in the patent trim. Whenever I've gotten the canvas dirty, I've used the Magic Eraser and it worked just fine.

i have a wallet that is similar to this. i bought it at the woodbury outlet and the quality is horrible. the leather on the edges cracked and peeled only after a few months. i'm pretty sure this item is authentic. i think it was just poorly made. i'm not saying all of their wallets are bad, but i know mine was definitely made poorly. i've used my chanel wallet for two years and the edges where it bends are fine. there is no peeling or cracking at all.