Burberry Vs. LV

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
Aloha and Happy New Year!
I love this brands they are my favorite and I'm just a little confused which one I'm going to buy first...Both are the same price and same purpose I wanted to use them as a little key chain hanging in my bag the Burberry is the Haymarket Regent and the LV is DE speedy 30. Now I'm just torn between this two lovers:smile:
Happy New Year to all and Have a great 2014

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 966
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 958
In my opinion
1. LV have one big advantage is that they never go on sale. I just hate buying something and then month later they are 30% off.
2. Although I am LV fan but only their leather design. Still I would pick LV Canvas over Burberry PVC.

Hope this help. Happy New Year ;)

LV... like hunnyb said- LV never goes on sale.

also, the LV will be more durable and last longer. I had a haymarket wallet from burberry like 9 years ago, but it had the brown leather trim as well- after using it a while the trim got worn and got holes in the corners.

I had a nova check wallet for 8 years and sold it earlier this year and it still looked brand new. I then purchased my first LV wallet and I don't think the canvas wears as well and there are a lot of threads about the print rubbing off and splitting. I never had these issues with my Burberry.

If it is a peace you will keep for a long time I would go Burberry. On the downside it doesn't keep the same resale value as LV. On the upside haymarket check is much more attractive than brown canvas.

Good luck.

In my opinion
1. LV have one big advantage is that they never go on sale. I just hate buying something and then month later they are 30% off.
2. Although I am LV fan but only their leather design. Still I would pick LV Canvas over Burberry PVC.

Hope this help. Happy New Year ;)
yeah I think I will go with LV for now and get the burberry in couple of months:smile:
I know I post this in LV forum I did get more respond and advice in LV forum than here but everything is good:smile: Thanks to the 3 0f you who did respond and being so helpfull...Happy New Year!

OP the soft brown leather trim will wear out faster than the tough coated canvas so I would say for this piece get LV (unless you are a big fan of Burberry and have a lot of their bags)

Ok guys thank you for all the great advice:smile:
I just posted in LV forum my little princess and yeah I luv it it goes with my LV bags:smile: but I will still buy the Burberry eventually for my Bday gift for my self...again Thank you for all the great advice:smile: