Burberry trenchcoat question!

lv_forever

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I just received a Burberry trenchcoat from Saks, and I don't know if I like it or not.
It is a "classic" style that only Saks carried, and they took the pic off, so I don't have a reference pic for you.
Anyway, here are some concerns:

1. The noise - the outer shell is "cotton twill" so it makes noises when I walk.
2. Wool liner - on the description, it said that it was a "zip out" warmer, but I received one with buttons. Also, I think the warmer is a bit big (when I close the trenchcoat, there is some extra material overlapping inside).

I don't know if this is common w/ Burberry or not.
Please share your knowledge if you have a Burberry trench.
Thanks!

It's such a shame that this didn't work out - it is super cute!!! And $895 seems like a pretty good price for a Burberry trench...hopefully you will find a similar one soon that is exactly what you are looking for!!

Burberry has their own website with a huge selection of merchandise. Maybe you'll find something you like better there. They sometimes offer free shipping, include a nice hanger and dust bag for coats too!

This season alone I've bought three coats from them and the service and selection is great.

^^I checked out Burberry website, and I agree their selection is great! They don't have my size though... :sad:
I think most website stores only stock 1 size 2, and when it's sold out, it's sold out. :sad:

I got the same exact coat for christmas!! I don't remember it making any noises but I'm not at my house so I can't try it on. I'll let you know tomorrow if I get a chance to go home. I've noticed that the coat fits better w/out the lining. I'm not too fond of the lining and collar anyways. But I do love the coat!!!