Burberry trench?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own a Burberry trench that is 100% polyester? I'm trying to decide on one on Nordstrom's website vs one on Burberry's. The one on Burberry is cotton/polyester (Harbourne). The price difference is prob $200. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. I only have cotton/polyster one... It keeps very well its shape. I think the 100% polyster one you are talking about are pack-away trench?? These ones are lighter and fall less well imo...
    I would go for the Harbourne, I love mine :love: I think if you are going to invest in a Burberry trench, you should go for the best....:graucho:

3. I just got the 100% polyester packaway trench with the little pouch on sale for around $160 at neiman's. I would go for the Harbourne instead of the polyester because it is thin but it was on sale so I couldn't resist:nuts: It's great for fall and spring but if it's only a $200 difference i'll pick Harbourne. If you're purchasing from Nordstrom you can always return via mail ($6.00 to ship it back) or in store.

4. Go for the Harbourne

5. i own both the harbourne and the polyester trench. i say go for both if u have the funds, but only if the polyester one is at a great price. i got mine for $190 at saks.

6. Thanks everyone. I actually went to Nordstoms over the weekend and didn't like the 100% polyester fabric as much. I'm getting the Harbourne directly from Burberry. Thanks for all your input.