Burberry Trench Coats

alindamay

Oct 16, 2006
Hey everyone!

I want to buy a burberry trench coat in black or beige. What would you recommend for a shorter version that can be worn for winter or spring. Not too form fitting but not too loose either. I was thinking about this one

anyone have it, its the short trench retailing for $975? what trench do you have and why do you love it?

I like that one...

I have a London Fog trench. It's not as iconic of a brand but it a nice trench. What I love about it is it has a zip out wool lining which allows me to wear it when it's warmer and when it's pretty cold. I can pretty much use it until it snows; then I want my wool coat. Most of the Burberry ones I've seen were quite light.

In case you didn't know Burberry has outlet stores. You may be able to find a good deal if you have one nearby.

hey zoeyzoo, your trench does seem yummy, i'll check it out on the internet, also thanks for the tip on the burberry outlet (although i don't have any near me perhaps i can call in)

keep the advise coming !

Love, love, love that coat! It's a classic chic item that will last you a lifetime.

I have a black Aquascutum trench and a Prada one but still want a Burberry mini-mac like the one you've posted

I have the trench you posted in black, I Love it!! And i agree, they make you feel great when u are in one!! Definately worth the money! I was looking enough to find one at an outlet store, got it for half price!

I got my London Fog coat at Nordstom a few years ago. I didn't see them carry it this year. London Fog also operates their own stores. Macys sometimes carries the brand too.

Just wanted to let you know the anniversary sale is coming up in July at Nordstom. The half yearly sales in in a few weeks. You may want to talk to a SA to find out if they are going on sale. Usually the fall coats are maked down up to half off for the anniversary sale. Not sure whether they will include Burberry but they are including other designers like Jimmy Choo.

thanks again for the input everyone, if anyone comes across one that is discounted or in an outlet store please let me know, I feel like the chances of me getting it at a reduced price are slim unless I search day and night for it
thanks again everyone!