Burberry trench coat petite friendly?

I've been trying on both those and the buckingham recently and I think the mottram is cut slimmer than the marystow everywhere (shoulders, sleeve width) although I think sleeve length is comparable and probably needs to be altered for your arm length. The buckingham is longer than both of those (~3" more) but its shoulders and arms are even slimmer cut.

I've been trying on both those and the buckingham recently and I think the mottram is cut slimmer than the marystow everywhere (shoulders, sleeve width) although I think sleeve length is comparable and probably needs to be altered for your arm length. The buckingham is longer than both of those (~3" more) but its shoulders and arms are even slimmer cut.

I'm thinking the buckingham might be the perfect fit for me ;)

I'm 5ft 2ins and 105lbs and have a Buckingham. The length is great, although I probably would have preferred the sleeves to be slightly slimmer. I did need the sleeves to be taken up and the belt loops moved up slightly to hit my waistline.

I'm 5ft 2ins and 105lbs and have a Buckingham. The length is great, although I probably would have preferred the sleeves to be slightly slimmer. I did need the sleeves to be taken up and the belt loops moved up slightly to hit my waistline.

May I ask what size is your buckingham? UK size or US size?

May I ask what size is your buckingham? UK size or US size?

Mine's a UK size 4, which is equivalent to a US size 0. I could have fitted into a UK size 2 but want to have the option of wearing a bulky sweater or plenty of layers underneath. The size I bought does still look neat on me and not oversized at all. The shoulders are, very importantly, a good fit.

Hope that helps. I can't wait to find out what you end up choosing. Do let us know! :smile:

ETA: Just in case the fit is different (although I don't think that it will be), my trench is the Heritage Gaberdine version in honey with leather epaulettes and cuff straps. I love it and it gets loads of compliments whenever I wear it!

Mine's a UK size 4, which is equivalent to a US size 0. I could have fitted into a UK size 2 but want to have the option of wearing a bulky sweater or plenty of layers underneath. The size I bought does still look neat on me and not oversized at all. The shoulders are, very importantly, a good fit.

Hope that helps. I can't wait to find out what you end up choosing. Do let us know! :smile:

ETA: Just in case the fit is different (although I don't think that it will be), my trench is the Heritage Gaberdine version in honey with leather epaulettes and cuff straps. I love it and it gets loads of compliments whenever I wear it!

Thank you so much for your advice! it is very helpful :smile: I will go and try on other styles besides buckingham and see :smile:Thank you again.

IMG_1124.jpg