Burberry trench coat need alteration - help

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Hey ladies,

Happy Holidays!

Just wonder if there is any1 who has done any alteration of their Burberry trench coat.

I bought mine a few years back from other state. They have to mail them for me and the size is fit well. However the sleeve slightly too long. I never dare to alter them. But the more I am using them recently, the more I want to get them alter.

Is there any1 done it? Through the boutique? Any suggestion?

I think the best thing to do is to take the coat to the boutique and see if they do it in house or if they have a place that they recommend. I am sure this happens all the time and they have a way they deal with it.

Hi! All my burberry jackets (there not trench coats but I think that the same principle aplies) had there sleeves changed to fit me better...
U can take your coat to a boutique and I think that they will change it without any problems... ;)

Back in the Fall I purchased a Burberry trench at Nordstrom. It had to be shorten at the hem and the arms. It looks fabulous.

I am 5'4 and it would have looked OK had I not altered it but it is amazing because it fits perfectly. I would definitely have it altered.

yay, i'm glad it worked out. my mom just bought a burberry trench and she loves it! my dad has had his for aaaaaaages. burberry is very good about altering things for you.