Burberry trench coat expert. Can you help me ?

Apr 17, 2012
I look around burberry website and online. On most burberry trench coat has the sliver metal around the belt. I was wondered what metal around the belt for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 876
A sales rep also told me the same thing. Its just there for looks, has no real function.

I have a different question: does anyone know if the department stores will be getting any of the heritage trench coats, specifically Kensington in honey? I would like to get one, but would rather get one through a department store and get points from it, like loyalist or Nordstrom points, with such a big purchase. I see some Kensington at Nordstrom, but they are either older styles or in other colors.

A sales rep also told me the same thing. Its just there for looks, has no real function.

I have a different question: does anyone know if the department stores will be getting any of the heritage trench coats, specifically Kensington in honey? I would like to get one, but would rather get one through a department store and get points from it, like loyalist or Nordstrom points, with such a big purchase. I see some Kensington at Nordstrom, but they are either older styles or in other colors.

Saks has some of the new Heritage styles, including the Kensington.