Burberry Trench and snow

HPoirot

Jan 26, 2012
Hello all!
I have an upcoming trip to a snowing city and i was planning to wear my Kensington.
Would it be warm enough to be out in the snow? I will of course be wearing a sweater and a cashmere cardigan beneath the coat.
Forecasts say it should be between -5/1 deg.

For me, it would not be enough especially in subzero temperature. If you have the removable cashmere warmer, maybe but the arms will still be thin. Personally, I would bring a warmer coat. I hate being cold and the Kensington is not a winter coat to me.

If you live in a tropical climate you won't find it warm enough. For those who live in colder climates, it would be perfect. I have the Sandringham and wore it yesterday in -2 Celsius and it was warm enough without layers. Canada goose would be way too warm until -15 celcius for us Canadians :P

Last edited:
Reactions: caramelize126
If you live in a tropical climate you won't find it warm enough. For those who live in colder climates, it would be perfect. I have the Sandringham and wore it yesterday in -2 Celsius and it was warm enough without layers. Canada goose would be way too warm until -15 celcius for us Canadians :P

I am from Scandinavia where it also gets -25 sometimes and I still find it too cold to wear a trench at minus degrees. I always wear a down coat in minus temperatures.