Burberry Supernova/Black Patent Leather Wallet $98 on Jomadeals

harlygirl

Apr 6, 2009
New York
Hey everybody,

Jomashop's daily deal site just started featuring handbags and accessories today.

Today's deal is a burberry wallet 64% off. Check out this site, it's brand new and everyday so far they had a crazy deal for a watch. I'm so excited their doing handbags and wallets now!

https://www.jomadeals.com

Enjoy!!!!:woohoo:

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
Great post but someone already started one exactly like it. I'll be checking to see what they have in the future. This is a good start for something other than watches.

harlygirl

Apr 6, 2009
New York
Yeah, only after i posted it did I realize they already posted it. I don't know if handbags & accessories are an every day thing by them, but I'll def be checkingo ut for the future. :smile:

watchenthusiast

Aug 28, 2009
Be careful about buying from Jomashop. They have fake stuff - and their purchasing staff don't even know about it. I bought a genuine Chanel watch, but the diamonds were aftermarket - not chanel original. I had Chanel boutique verify it. That's why Jomashop can sell it at lower price. Tried to return it, but they suckered me into paying $800 restocking fee.

harlygirl

Apr 6, 2009
New York
that sux, though it doesn't really make sense to me. I bought from them multiple times and never had an issue. I know one thing for sure - their bags are definitely all 100% authentic. check out the authenticate link for jomashop in the forum.

It sounds like your pissed about the restocking fee, which I don't blame you, but being a customer by them for years i find it really hard to believe they sold you a fake watch.

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
It's always a good idea to check. Websites sometimes inadvertently sell fake items and have no idea. Unfortunately, staff aren't always experts.

eyegirl2k7

May 5, 2008
Windycityland
IMO Jomashop sells authentic items. I have a beautiful fendi that I purchased from them that was authenticated here on the forum.

It is fine when you order something from them, it comes in the mail, and the item is in good condition.

The issue comes when you try to return something. Their CS is atrocious. I purchased a Gucci bag from them last Christmas that came rusty. The entire buckle was rusted. I tried to return it and that's when the trouble began. It took them five weeks to make the return (even though it was defective) and then they charged my credit card for a bag I never even ordered. After another two months of attempting to resolve the fradulent charge I eventually filed a chargeback and contacted the better business bureau . I did eventually get my money back but it was an absolute nightmare.

I was never planning to order from them again but I figure the wallet's only $100 or so. This is their last chance for me.

I know this is silly but sometimes I wonder if what they sell is "grey market goods." It's like they have some kind of organized crime connection. I can't help imagining some Nordstrom truck driver wondering where the heck his shipment of Burberry wallets went.

:smile:

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
I remember when Saks Off 5TH had problems with bags being sold that weren't authentic. I'm sure nobody would've thought that would happen. It's just better to be safe than sorry.