burberry skirts - how do they fit?

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
any of you own burberry skirts? are they true to size in comparison to other american brands? i'm on the verge of getting one and not sure if i should order my normal size, or one size smaller/bigger.

thanks for the input!

Aw I'm sorry I can be of no help.. I don't own any Burberry, personally don't care for it much. I'm gonna bump the thread and see if you can get more answers!

TBH most of their clothing is overpriced other than their outerwear. I've found they run pretty much true to size but have found the dresses run a little larger

They used to run true to size but now they run at least a whole size big!!!!!

Also it depends on the style but if you are interested in their traditional plaid skirts,
I own three, plaid skirts, the grey one, the pink one and the beige one they all run big.

I strongly suggest trying them on first.

i would say try them on before you buy it. for me i have jackets and pants from them and they run big. i did try on a plaid skirt from them before and they were tight. so it depends on the person i guess. but i am usually in denial about my size ( i can fit a size 2 but barely breathing, and fit a size 4 but sometimes a bit loose) so i was never sure what to do. :confused1: