Burberry scarves in outlets?

burbur

Aug 13, 2009
Do they have any giant check scarves in ivory at the outlets, and if so, how much are they compared the ones that are $295 on the site?

Old

Apr 22, 2009
i think the long skinny one is on sale $199 was $275
i know there is a few colors on sale. they are coming out with a shorter one thats only $195

willowbrooke

May 21, 2009
I got one at the clearance center that was in Allen tx for 79.00! im not kidding! and it was 100% authentic. The clearance centers are hard to find because they only stay in one place for a few months, but you can find GREAT deals. I even got a studded bag for 399 at the one in NY. I flew there specially to go to the clearance outlet :smile:
That one closes in September and now Im trying to find the next one so i can plan a trip!!!

Euchante

Sep 6, 2009
Every outlet I have been to they have been $195.00 or as low as $120. They are the giant check scarfs :smile:

Old

Apr 22, 2009
great bargains! but i hate the layout of most outlets coz it is always a mess and everything's just buried deep...

go during the week and not the weekend. if im really looking for something in an outlet ill go during the week but if im bored during the weekend i might go aswell