Burberry Scarf

Hey hey! For christmas I want to buy my boyfriend a nice Burberry scarf, and deciding whether or not to buy it on ebay or in the store. It would save me quite a bit of money to buy it off ebay, so does anyone here know any trusted sellers who sell real burberry scarves (both female and male), I might just treat myself to one if I can find a good seller.

I'm not an expert on authentication, but if you live near an outlet, it is considerably cheaper and you'll be confident of it's authenticity! Either a Burberry outlet store, or perhaps Saks? I purchased my cashmere scarf from Off Saks for ~$150-160. I believe retail was $295. :biggrin:

I'm not an expert on authentication, but if you live near an outlet, it is considerably cheaper and you'll be confident of it's authenticity! Either a Burberry outlet store, or perhaps Saks? I purchased my cashmere scarf from Off Saks for ~$150-160. I believe retail was $295. :biggrin:

The big cashmere ones are $295. The skinny is $195.

Definitely check out an outlet. Ebay has way too many fake items. You can also try to find the scarf you want to get him online such as saks or bloomies and then see if you can find a discount code to apply towards the purchase. If you're lucky, shipping is also free if you spend over a certain amount.