Burberry Scarf Lambswool

I purchased 2 burberry scarfs at Woodbury Common Premium outlet today after waiting online for approximately 2 1/2 hours. Both retailed at $255 each, but i only paid $155 for both. I guess the wait was worth it after all.:P Btw the lambwool quality is a lot less than of cashmere.

Hi all,

I like Burberry cashmere scarves too. I bought one in purple at around US$300 in Hong Kong and one mini size in green from Italy at around US$150.

Cashmere is far softer and more light-weighted than lambwool. You would love it.:tup:

However, I recently had a very irritating shopping experience on eBay. I successfully bidded one at US$130 for a 100% cashmere scarf (regular size) from a eBay power seller. I later found out the texture of it is totally different from my two cashmere scarves. Moreover, the tags sew on it is in DARK BLUE while my two from Burberry boutique are in light beige. Could you gals here confirm me if all your Burberry cashmere scarves bear a light beige tag instead of a dark blue one??

Thanks a lot. And I will continue to liaise with the sellers on PAYPAL for the claim.

The two scarfs i've just recently purchased both have a light color beige tag.

Hi all,

I like Burberry cashmere scarves too. I bought one in purple at around US$300 in Hong Kong and one mini size in green from Italy at around US$150.

Cashmere is far softer and more light-weighted than lambwool. You would love it.:tup:

However, I recently had a very irritating shopping experience on eBay. I successfully bidded one at US$130 for a 100% cashmere scarf (regular size) from a eBay power seller. I later found out the texture of it is totally different from my two cashmere scarves. Moreover, the tags sew on it is in DARK BLUE while my two from Burberry boutique are in light beige. Could you gals here confirm me if all your Burberry cashmere scarves bear a light beige tag instead of a dark blue one??

Thanks a lot. And I will continue to liaise with the sellers on PAYPAL for the claim.

Could they have been the Blue Label Burberry made in Japan?

hi guys..I plan on buying my first burberry scarf online from amazon.com.. the seller seems reputable and he was selling 2 scarves from burberry.. one cashmere and one lambswool..he said it was bought from a store in michigan ave..iwantes to believe they were authentic but i know burberry sells mostly cashmere and i read a post that burberry doesn't sell lambswool?? im not sure how true.. pls let me know guys.. thanks!!!:wlae:

hi guys..I plan on buying my first burberry scarf online from amazon.com.. the seller seems reputable and he was selling 2 scarves from burberry.. one cashmere and one lambswool..he said it was bought from a store in michigan ave..iwantes to believe they were authentic but i know burberry sells mostly cashmere and i read a post that burberry doesn't sell lambswool?? im not sure how true.. pls let me know guys.. thanks!!!:wlae:

Burberry DOES sell lambswool... In fact, here (In Portugal), in Burberry boutique is more common to find lambswool items than cashmere ones... :yes: