Burberry scarf-- keep or return???

katayoun

Feb 1, 2013
I recently purchased the half mega check cashmere scarf in camel (large size) for under $400 (retails for $535). I realize this is a good deal, and I have ALWAYS wanted a Burberry scarf. However, now I am slightly underwhelmed with it. Not sure why...
I am thinking about returning it, but I am afraid I will regret it, because I probably won't get this great price again. What would you do?

louisprada25

Oct 8, 2013
Of course if you don't love it you should return it but it's a beautiful scarf and you did great price wise. I have one similar in camel and another in their powder blue check. The cashmere scarves are luxuriously soft, warm and they add so much to both your coat and outfit. I have a habit of wearing mine long after I take off my coat because I love it. It's lovely though, good luck deciding.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Texas
I think if you're not really enjoying the new scarf, you should return it. $400 is still a lot, even on sale. Personally, there are a lot of beautiful cashmere scarves at Nordstrom that sell for less, especially solid colors or prints. Maybe you can use that money towards a scarf you really love?

katayoun

Feb 1, 2013
So… I might just be on a post-workout high, but I think I might keep it…:girlsigh:
It is really pretty, I have always wanted one, and I feel like I will regret returning it.

Going to give it a week…. stay tuned!

jess236

O.G.
Apr 4, 2011
If you don't love it, return it. It's not a deal if you are underwhelmed. I'm personally not a fan of the mega check.

TNgypsy

Feb 26, 2015
I have that scarf and love it but you don't. Return it. Buy something you're in love with - not "in like" with :smile:

katayoun

Feb 1, 2013
I guess I decided by default... The return period passed, yesterday. I'm keeping it. But, mostly because every time I try it on, I like it! It feels, and looks, like something I'll wear for years to come. Thanks, all, for the input!

Demi17

Jan 11, 2015
IMG_7071.PNG IMG_7073.PNG IMG_7074.PNG Hello I was wondering if someone would be able to authenticate this scarf for me? Really sorry if I'm in the wrong place I have a feeling it is a copy but want to double check. Thank you! X

Hero878

Mar 28, 2017
Just a quick question about their scarfs. I bought a scarf from their flagship store in London. And on the receipt it says "Ladies Scarves". Im a guy and was wondering if they just print this on all scarves sales? Even though the one I got is unisex, classic cashmere camel version.
Im pretty sure there was only one scarf bar in the store as I didn't bother walking around the whole store.

Jan 31, 2017
I recently purchased the half mega check cashmere scarf in camel (large size) for under $400 (retails for $535). I realize this is a good deal, and I have ALWAYS wanted a Burberry scarf. However, now I am slightly underwhelmed with it. Not sure why...
I am thinking about returning it, but I am afraid I will regret it, because I probably won't get this great price again. What would you do?
if you heart doesn't love it anymore then its probably best to let it go or try selling it for profit..but if u know deep down that its not what u thought it would be...then that feeling most likely won't change..you can fall out of love of items too haha