Burberry Sale starting May 31st

Mr Mann

Sep 18, 2006
There is burberry sale in sydney store which already started. They are having 30% off the christmas collection bags (red manor etc) and leather goods and 60% on selected clothing:smile:

Berlyn

<3 H
May 24, 2007
Burberry had their private sale here a couple of weeks ago and I must say they had some pretty awesome stuff there in the way of clothing. Bags weren't too great though.

Mr Mann

Sep 18, 2006
Burberry had their private sale here a couple of weeks ago and I must say they had some pretty awesome stuff there in the way of clothing. Bags weren't too great though.
Yes! from my memory they had the latest seasonal bag on sale too ( for men ), and all the bags from the chirstmas collection ( red coloured bags were all on sale):yes:

jqua

Camo is LVoe
Jul 1, 2006
Q.C., Philippines
did anybody see or does anyone know if the burberry nautical tote with red patent piping....is part of the sale??? shux i saw it on sale but 25% off only at NM online

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Northeast USA
did anybody see or does anyone know if the burberry nautical tote with red patent piping....is part of the sale??? shux i saw it on sale but 25% off only at NM online
yup! this bag is on sale - with the patent leather - in white and red - with the rope around it. That's definitely included. It's mostly solid leather though...not the plaid :sad: