BURBERRY SALE!!!g

Ok, I was really bad and visited the store today in Denver. Scored two little great jackets (Military Jacket #25609044 and a cropped metallic blue 3/4 sleeve jacket) along with a Nova Check sleeveless dress, a check wallet with nickel trim, and check cosmetics bag with nickel trim. If I had more money, I probably would have bought all that was on sale!

Ok, I was really bad and visited the store today in Denver. Scored two little great jackets (Military Jacket #25609044 and a cropped metallic blue 3/4 sleeve jacket) along with a Nova Check sleeveless dress, a check wallet with nickel trim, and check cosmetics bag with nickel trim. If I had more money, I probably would have bought all that was on sale!

Wow, sounds awesome!! Show us your pictures!! And the prices????
:dothewave:

Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics!

As requested, here are pictures of the two jackets and the dress! Unfortunately, I've already gift-wrapped the iron bag and wristlet to give as Xmas presents. They are sold out everywhere so I can't find pics of them! :angel:

Blue Crop Jacket: $539 (original $895)
Military 3/4 sleeve Peat Jacket: $479 (original $795)
Check Dress: $275 (original $450)
Check Wristlet: $169 (original $280)- large wallet-style with silver trim with snap closure
Check Iron Bag: $169 (original $280)- zip top with silver trim, hand-size

Attachments

• Jacket 1.jpg
    Jacket 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Jacket 2.jpg
    Jacket 2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Dress.JPG
    Dress.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 115
As requested, here are pictures of the two jackets and the dress! Unfortunately, I've already gift-wrapped the iron bag and wristlet to give as Xmas presents. They are sold out everywhere so I can't find pics of them! :angel:

Blue Crop Jacket: $539 (original $895)
Military 3/4 sleeve Peat Jacket: $479 (original $795)
Check Dress: $275 (original $450)
Check Wristlet: $169 (original $280)- large wallet-style with silver trim with snap closure
Check Iron Bag: $169 (original $280)- zip top with silver trim, hand-size

Oh! Lucky girl! Congrats!:yahoo: