Burberry Sale-- Did anyone get anything good???

I was going to get the darker pink scarf! What was it about it that you didn't like? Thanks
I think I have issues when it comes to matching and not sure if it will match my wardrobe. I also ordered the heart scarf in the ash rose color for my bag. Once they arrive I will be able to determine if they are keepers.

Reactions: Toby93
I just received the pink scarf and do love it! I was afraid that it would be too pinky for me but it is not. I think it flows nicely to the darker color. Mod pics in a few days...stomach virus spreading through our house like wildfire.

Hey guys! I did get a few things, a couple of pairs of boots, the camel cashmere wrap coat, the white funnel neck trench, a couple of the capes, etc. I did send back a few things also, as the weights were not right for where I live or when tied, the fabric did strange things.

Does anyone know if there will be a second cut? I am eyeing a couple more cashmere wrap coats but refuse to spend what they are still asking. Saks has some major Burberry markdowns, if they are not all gone, in the 70% range or so.

Hey guys! I did get a few things, a couple of pairs of boots, the camel cashmere wrap coat, the white funnel neck trench, a couple of the capes, etc. I did send back a few things also, as the weights were not right for where I live or when tied, the fabric did strange things.

Does anyone know if there will be a second cut? I am eyeing a couple more cashmere wrap coats but refuse to spend what they are still asking. Saks has some major Burberry markdowns, if they are not all gone, in the 70% range or so.
As far as I remember there was no second cut last winter and in last summer sale either. But I can speak for UK only

The olive green trench I ordered was too big, and the hearts espadrilles too tight. They were a really tight fit! I returned the jacket and the shoes and ordered a black diamond quilted jacket in M instead and the shoes half size bigger. Hope the jacket fits, no idea if the fit is tight or "normal". Anyways, they just sent me an email apologizing that they had already sold the hearts espadrilles in bigger size that I already paid! They did return the money immediately though, but Im still bummed cos I really wanted them :sad:

I got the white Cashmere Duffle Coat with Detachable Fur Collar and the Leaf Jacquard Cashmere Poncho, both on 50% sale. This poncho is a bit shorter/smaller than the regular models I have.

IMG_1484151881.985988.jpgIMG_1484151900.468540.jpgIMG_1484151910.882828.jpg

IMG_1484151934.636082.jpg
IMG_1484152040.148403.jpgIMG_1484152052.178559.jpg

I also ordered the Lightweight Slub Silk Wrap Trench Coat but it was way to large in this oversize cut, the silk fabric was also very thin and I prefer a more rigid fabric for a trench so I sent it back, sadly!
IMG_1484152070.728709.jpg

Reactions: Johnpauliegal