Burberry sale around the holiday?

yes their is a sale every year. i am pretty sure it was it december last year! I'm not sure about that bag but i know they put a lot of nice styles on sale!!!

hey I JUST thought to let you burberry girls know I got an invite to a private sale thursday NOV 6 to NOV 10 it says 30%-to 40% on autumn/Winter 2008 selections! maybe you could say you forgot the card of if you want mine let me know!!

I've just back from Burberry store in Santana Row and they are having the presale for their Private sale. The SA was kind enough to give me the sale price today!! And you don't need any card/coupon. The sale items has blue/orange dots behind the price tag. It ranges between 30-40%. I've got a pink burberry polo for just $61 after tax!! She also told me they're having a sale on Dec, but not sure when the exact date.

wonder if they have the same thing on the west coast?

Santana Row is in San Jose, CA, so yeah, west coast should have this sale. The SA even called some east coast stores and AZ stores to find my size for the polo, which I guess east coast stores are also having this sale.