Burberry Reymoore Trench

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All! I just purchased the 'Reymoore' trench in the olive color, and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive … because I am not sure that I am going to keep it.

While I did get it on sale (about $700 with tax, reg. $995), I really want a Heritage trench (tried the Sandringham long in black and fell in love :love:). However, I feel like the 'Reymoore' can be more of an everyday coat.

Any 'Reymoore' owners out there? Do you love it? Is it worth the, nearly $1000 sticker price?

OR… Should I just hold out until I am ready to purchase a Heritage trench?

:help:

SA sent me a photo:

Attached Files:

2. It's a great trench for myself. The warmers (hood and body areas) are a great touch to keep you warm on cooler days. Can be used during during spring and autumn seasons. It is quite water resistant as well (I'm always testing out stuff I buy). I, too, would love to get a heritage trench in the future. I think it's a good deal, especially when on sale.

3. I have it in black and I love it. I find the hood and length makes it very casual and everyday for me as opposed to the heritage trench which I find a bit more formal looking. But I love the heritage trench too. There's definitely room in your wardrobe for both

4. I have it in navy and stone, and I find it great for travel and for casual outfits. I would use the heritage coats for more formal settings/outfits.

5. I also have the Reymoore Trench. It's more practical for me with the detachable hood and the padding. I love it!
    I feel that the heritage version makes my shoulders look wider, even though I don't really have shoulders,it is because the lapels ( not sure if this is the correct name) on the shoulders are sticking up. In the Reymoore they are sewn down. Looks better on me personally....and easier when I carry bags on the shoulder.

6. Thanks for the feedback, ladies! The price went waaaaay down on the trench-- 50% off!
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    So got the new price, and am happy with the decision. Pics soon!

7. This olive green color is gorgeous. So unique for a trench... Super classy. Pictures don't do justice to the color, at all.

:useless: Hehehe. I will post pics soon!