Burberry Return Policy?!

Jul 18, 2008
I know what Burberry's return policy is: tags have to be attached and cant be returned after 31 days. But I bought a jacket in LA while I was on vacation and I haven't worn it since. The tags are attached and it has basically sat in the bag since I brought it home. I bought this jacket with two gift cards I had so would they make an exception since I would be getting back store credit?

I think if it was on sale you only have 14 days to return an item. I'm sure if you speak to the manager they might let you return it.

Yeah I think its 14 days if it was on sale but this jacket wasnt on sale and they still have it on the website and in stores so they should take it back even though its been after 31 days.

depends some times people want to be asses about it and say no. some will do it and will put it on a new card for you if they do it

they are likey do it if your going to exchange it

I have found Burberry is extremely easy with their policy in nyc.
i once was able to exchange a jacket I purchased at the outlet...the key is to tell them y ou want to exchange it though.

Well they allowed me to exchange the jacket and actually were very polite about it. No attitude or weird looks. :smile: Somebody even helped me find something to exchange it for. Glad this all worked out.

we have retuned things from dept stores befor,
we also make commision of the sale so to exchange SA will want to help you more but some store can be sticklers