Burberry Rainboots

shelby raad

Feb 18, 2009
I'm dying for these boots! Buuut I really feel guilty spending 200 bucks on rainboots when I'm pretty sure our last rain storm of the year ends tomorrow. Anyone know where I can get these exact ones at a better price? Or if they'll go on sale soon since the weather is changing...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2912696...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007245&P=1

I've stayed up until 1AM the past 2 night trying to figure out a way to buy these guiltfree! AHHH HELP ME!:drool:

I am sure you will be able to find them on sale. I found mine a few years ago (pink ones) one sale for $40ish. I can't remember if it was NM or Saks.com I found them at. Keep searching. If there is an Burberry outlet near you keep checking there. If you don't live near one they will NOT ship. Which sucks.... Good luck.

I have these exact rainboots and i paid full price for them. it was hard at first paying that much for shoes but i don't regret it one bit they're totally worth it. you get a lot of use out of them and they're classic so they'll never go out of style. i know i seen them on the nm site and they're always having a % code or free shipping which could help minimize cost

I would wait for the sale.. Like ACS, I do remember seeing them on sale at burberry.com in the summer time. Just keep checking their site.. Maybe with the economy they'll pop up on sale...

I would wait for the sale if it was coming soon, otherwise just buy them. I have 2 pairs of Burberry rainboots that I paid full price for and I don't mind because I am very happy with them! You will be too!

I totally bought them last night. $211 with tax. I was so sick of trying to find them for less... I was literally losing sleep. I'm so excited :] I've been wearing them since 7AM for no reason around my apartment haha. Thankfully we're having a rainstorm here in SF!!!