Burberry Rainboots

shelby raad

Feb 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
I'm dying for these boots! Buuut I really feel guilty spending 200 bucks on rainboots when I'm pretty sure our last rain storm of the year ends tomorrow. Anyone know where I can get these exact ones at a better price? Or if they'll go on sale soon since the weather is changing...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2912696...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007245&P=1

I've stayed up until 1AM the past 2 night trying to figure out a way to buy these guiltfree! AHHH HELP ME!:drool:

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
I am sure you will be able to find them on sale. I found mine a few years ago (pink ones) one sale for $40ish. I can't remember if it was NM or Saks.com I found them at. Keep searching. If there is an Burberry outlet near you keep checking there. If you don't live near one they will NOT ship. Which sucks.... Good luck.

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Last year Burberry.com was having a sale on these rainboots for 40% off. I was able to score one. Goodluck!

Loveitall

J'aime le soleil
O.G.
I have these exact rainboots and i paid full price for them. it was hard at first paying that much for shoes but i don't regret it one bit they're totally worth it. you get a lot of use out of them and they're classic so they'll never go out of style. i know i seen them on the nm site and they're always having a % code or free shipping which could help minimize cost

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
NJ
I would wait for the sale.. Like ACS, I do remember seeing them on sale at burberry.com in the summer time. Just keep checking their site.. Maybe with the economy they'll pop up on sale...

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
I would wait for the sale if it was coming soon, otherwise just buy them. I have 2 pairs of Burberry rainboots that I paid full price for and I don't mind because I am very happy with them! You will be too!

shelby raad

Feb 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
I totally bought them last night. $211 with tax. I was so sick of trying to find them for less... I was literally losing sleep. I'm so excited :] I've been wearing them since 7AM for no reason around my apartment haha. Thankfully we're having a rainstorm here in SF!!!

culgal

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Congrats! I have the same ones and have been looking for the pink checkered ones for a while now with no luck!

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
I totally bought them last night. $211 with tax. I was so sick of trying to find them for less... I was literally losing sleep. I'm so excited :] I've been wearing them since 7AM for no reason around my apartment haha. Thankfully we're having a rainstorm here in SF!!!
haha! love it! :yes:

Oct 29, 2008
I got a pair of rainboots one year for my birthday and they so snug around my calves. I guess it's telling me to go on a diet. hahahahha.