Burberry Rain Boots

Nov 18, 2011
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a pair of Burberry rain boots and I was wondering if any of you have a pair?

Do you like them?
Are they good quality?

I'm looking at their Holloway Studded Rubber Rain Boots.

Anyone have those or a picture wearing them?

I like these because they look more like a boot and less like wellies. Which if I go into town would look nicer.

~Emily

PS

Darn Friends & Family sales :sad: lol

I have these rain boots don't know if your talking about these ones.. But if you are these boots are great for Rainey days but I would recommend the dark blue one if you wear black often... But over all these boots are good lighter than hunters :smile: good luck ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381893921.811214.jpg

I have the classic check boots from years ago and have worn them for two to three hour walks. Although my feet feel comfy in them, my lower back gets sore. Same thing happens when I wear my Lanvin flats for several hours. So I assume there isn't enough padding/support or shock absorbency, at least not for me.

i have a pair, it's good quality, fashionable and really nice. Mine is classic check with pieces of orange leather. I like them, it's great for rainy days and cold weather, i often wear it with black wool coat, but now i wear Gucci Marola wedge, great for rainy days too :biggrin:

I recently bought a pair of gumboots. It's the best thing. Ever. I love it when it rains, and look forward to wearing them. They have a thick heel, excellent quality and very comfy. I recommend you getting one.

I have a pair of their equestrian inspired rain boots. I don't they're available anymore (can't seem to find any working links) but I got them earlier this year for 25% off the retail price of $395. And while they were pretty expensive for rubber rain boots, I still feel like they were worth it. I love that they don't look like rain boots so I can still wear them with dressier clothes and not feel the immediate need to change after I go into a corporate setting (all my friends thought they were regular leather boots and were surprised that I would be "so careless" with them in the rain). I'm not entirely certain but I think I vaguely remember them being lighter than the Hunter boots that everyone has. I don't feel like I'm lugging around lead (this may not be an issue for most people but the weight of my shoes is definitely a factor for me). The rubber is pretty sturdy and they've held up well (I live in New England so it rains a lot here). They're also easy to clean and I don't feel like I need to "baby" them just because they're designer boots. Even though I've only had mine for a year, I think these will last a long time.

So I guess I'm saying "go for it" but keep in mind there are different qualities of rubber. The plaid pattern ones seem to be made out of a shiner, thinner (dare I say, cheaper?) material but I don't have much experience with those so I can't really comment if those are worth it. But the more "luxurious" ones that I have are pretty solid and I'd consider those a good investment. :smile:

I have a pair of their equestrian inspired rain boots. I don't they're available anymore (can't seem to find any working links) but I got them earlier this year for 25% off the retail price of $395. And while they were pretty expensive for rubber rain boots, I still feel like they were worth it. I love that they don't look like rain boots so I can still wear them with dressier clothes and not feel the immediate need to change after I go into a corporate setting (all my friends thought they were regular leather boots and were surprised that I would be "so careless" with them in the rain). I'm not entirely certain but I think I vaguely remember them being lighter than the Hunter boots that everyone has. I don't feel like I'm lugging around lead (this may not be an issue for most people but the weight of my shoes is definitely a factor for me). The rubber is pretty sturdy and they've held up well (I live in New England so it rains a lot here). They're also easy to clean and I don't feel like I need to "baby" them just because they're designer boots. Even though I've only had mine for a year, I think these will last a long time.

So I guess I'm saying "go for it" but keep in mind there are different qualities of rubber. The plaid pattern ones seem to be made out of a shiner, thinner (dare I say, cheaper?) material but I don't have much experience with those so I can't really comment if those are worth it. But the more "luxurious" ones that I have are pretty solid and I'd consider those a good investment. :smile:

Saw this equestrian style rain boot online. Look so pretty. Will need to check out in store when I go London.