Burberry rain boots or Chloe mocassin?

ikaesmallz

♥ CL ♥
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
Hi ladies!

I need help in deciding which to get. On one hand, I love the rain boots and am in need of them since the weather's been pretty unpredictable & the winter is coming soon. One question about them though, do you girls feel like they can be worn on a regular day when it's not raining/snowing??

On the other hand, the chloe mocassin would be perfect for casual use & when I have work. Plus they are LOVELY and my size is so difficult to find so the fact that NM has my size, i kind of want to take advantage of it.

So what do you guys think would be a better choice? Here are links to each so you guys can check it out. TIA!!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?selected=mg&item=prod11840014

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod31300014

Ohh I really fell in love with the mocassins!! They are just beautiful! They seem so confortable! Onteh other hand, I also like the rain boots, however, I belive that those you can only use for winter. At least in my opinion, I think the mocassins, will be great all year long, not just right now.

Chloe moccasins :love: , Burberry boots :yucky:

Sorry - don't mean to offend anyone, but just my personal opinion/taste.

The moccasins look so comfy and the leather looks so soft and buttery! GORGEOUS! very nice luxe cazh!

uhkiwi, i wish i could get both!

but i decided that i would be better off with the chloe for now since i can use them more. i'll get the burberry next month once it gets a little bit colder.

thanks so much guys! you have been great help! glad to know the majority is with me on this one! i was just real happy they had a size 5!! :yahoo:

def the chloe's..you'll get your money's worth..but the boots will prolly last you a lifetime cuz u'll prolly wear it a good 15xyear. funny thing i'm looking at gucci flats but a wallet seems more worth it
icon9.gif

thanks ms_izze! :graucho: the wallet sounds better. but which do you feel you 'need' more?

im so excited to get the mocassins! i did fedex 2 day shipping lol. ill post pics as soon as i get 'em! :choochoo:

I got the Burberry Lisson Classic Check rain boots, and I really like them. At first I was kind of uncertain about them, but once I wore them they looked very pretty and were quite comfortable too. HTH.