Burberry Quilted Jackets

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
Hi all! Im thinking of purchasing a quilted jacket in black, just the basic constance style, and was wondering where to get the best price? The Burberry outlet near me has them for $279, has anyone seen anything better (other than on ebay)? Do they ever go on sale anywhere? Thanks!

If you are willing to wait until Burberry's sale in May/June you might be able to snatch one for $219. My mom has gotten lucky over the years and has gotten them at that price. The only thing is that you are gambling the sizes and colors that are available.

I don't recommend that you purchase them from the outlets. The ones that they make there are made especially for the outlets and are of inferior quality. (...Or so the sales lady said.)

If you are willing to wait until Burberry's sale in May/June you might be able to snatch one for $219. My mom has gotten lucky over the years and has gotten them at that price. The only thing is that you are gambling the sizes and colors that are available.

I don't recommend that you purchase them from the outlets. The ones that they make there are made especially for the outlets and are of inferior quality. (...Or so the sales lady said.)

Wow $219 is a great price. I might have to pick another one up if I find one at that price.