Burberry Quilted Jacket - runs big?

I got this jacket (but in red :graucho:) yesterday in size small. I was nervous that it was going to be too big, but it fits fine, especially when I might wear big/thick sweaters underneath the jacket. If you got it at a great deal, you should definately keep it. I realize going bigger is better than smaller.

I got this jacket (but in red :graucho:) yesterday in size small. I was nervous that it was going to be too big, but it fits fine, especially when I might wear big/thick sweaters underneath the jacket. If you got it at a great deal, you should definately keep it. I realize going bigger is better than smaller.

Congratss ACS!! How could you get one in red? I only saw black(and blue for full price) when I ordered it.

i have 1 edenson (zipper front) and 1 ealand (zipper front/belted) quilted jackets in xs and they fit perfectly.

i tried on a constance (button front) in xs and it was too big/too long on me.

^It might be the style b/c that style is the constance which is longer than the edenson. I'm 5'0 and got 2 constances: 1 xs and 1 small. I'm short and should have gotten the edenson, but it's ok...I still love them!! :love:

I wear an extra small in the constance without the liner, but for the one with the liner, I bought a small. The liner fabric clings to things (like felt almost) and although the XS fit, it wasn't as comfortable. I guess when I take the liner out this spring, it will be a little loose, but it's still worth it to be able to wear it in the winter.

did anyone get this jacket? i ordered it in small because i tried on other jackets at the store and fit a small or medium but when i got this in, it was pretty big. did anyone find this to be the case? i'm debating whether to keep it.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1233300728032

:yes:I ordered one also and feel it is bigger than I expected. I tried it on with a thick sweater and it fits fine. It was such a good deal that I will end up keeping it.

Thanks, all, for sharing your thoughts. And thanks, Pcil, for the input on the different styles

Charleston-mom - so how big is the Small with liner on you? How was the XS uncomfortable? I don't plan to wear thick sweaters with this jacket, just lighter weight sweaters so I don't know if it's too big. The shoulders are pretty broad on me.