Burberry Pre-Sale

Just wondering if those who said they only received a "thank you for ordering" email received a shipping confirmation email? I order early morning (like 2am) on Tuesday the 28th, and still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I called yesterday because I did receive an email saying that 1 of my 6 items is out of stock and will not ship. I called and they said that I should receive a shipping confirmation by today but still nothing.

This is my first time ordering from burberry.com and I agree that for a luxury provider the slow and lack of communication is beyond disappointing and annoying. I wish I knew about my out of stock item the day I ordered! I would of gone to the store instead. I will stick with Bloomingdales/saks for future purchases!

Also does anyone know if Burberry stores will do charge-sends??

Just wondering if those who said they only received a "thank you for ordering" email received a shipping confirmation email? I order early morning (like 2am) on Tuesday the 28th, and still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I called yesterday because I did receive an email saying that 1 of my 6 items is out of stock and will not ship. I called and they said that I should receive a shipping confirmation by today but still nothing.

This is my first time ordering from burberry.com and I agree that for a luxury provider the slow and lack of communication is beyond disappointing and annoying. I wish I knew about my out of stock item the day I ordered! I would of gone to the store instead. I will stick with Bloomingdales/saks for future purchases!

I did get a shipping confirmation on Saturday. I am also very disappointed because online it says shipping is 3-5 business days for standard, but I will not receive my order for another 4 business days, and it has already been 2 business days since it has been shipped. I am not sure about the charge sends, but I do know that you can collect in store your orders for free, and I do believe it is quicker. Since your orders have not been shipped, you might want to try to change the delivery destination to collect in store. I hope that helps, and I do hope Burberry fixes this problem!

Yes, burberry does do charge and send .
I just order my burberry trainer at the store when online sold out. The shipping is faster than online. It took like 2-3 days to deliver

I did get a shipping confirmation on Saturday. I am also very disappointed because online it says shipping is 3-5 business days for standard, but I will not receive my order for another 4 business days, and it has already been 2 business days since it has been shipped. I am not sure about the charge sends, but I do know that you can collect in store your orders for free, and I do believe it is quicker. Since your orders have not been shipped, you might want to try to change the delivery destination to collect in store. I hope that helps, and I do hope Burberry fixes this problem!
When the sale first launched I was visiting my parents in NY, But I am currently living in Utah where the closest store is about 6 hours away in Vegas! So I have to pretty much wait it out and hope that my pieces get sent to me. :sad:

Yes, burberry does do charge and send .
I just order my burberry trainer at the store when online sold out. The shipping is faster than online. It took like 2-3 days to deliver
YES! Thank you! I will call a few stores tomorrow and see if i can locate my online sold out item!

I put in an order on Saturday and received shipping confirmation Sunday. The delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.
LUCKY!!

i never got shipping details for one of my orders until the day the package was delivered. delivery was pretty quick though. 3 days from order date. the only other time i experienced a delay was when one of my items actually ran out.

I ordered my sweet daughter in law the tote and it has been six days since being shipped but now I get a delay shipping and they don't know when she's going to get it? I should have picked it up and shipped it myself. So disappointing.

The return process is really slow now because of the sale. It could take up to 7 days to receive the return labels. The size for the belt I wanted is currently sold out. I am hoping it becomes available again.

My order finally arrived today (I placed the order on Cyber Monday). It was worth the wait - fits perfectly and was packaged so beautifully! This is my first Burberry coat and I really see the difference in the quality and cut (I got the wool funnel neck coat). Now I want to get a trench!

My order finally arrived today (I placed the order on Cyber Monday). It was worth the wait - fits perfectly and was packaged so beautifully! This is my first Burberry coat and I really see the difference in the quality and cut (I got the wool funnel neck coat). Now I want to get a trench!
Congrats on your purchase. Burberry coats really flatter as long as you got the correct size.

I put in an order on Saturday and received shipping confirmation Sunday. The delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.
That's good to hear. I don't know why mine is taking so long. I put an order in on Wednesday night and it's still processing. If it's out of stock (apparently I bought the last one they had in stock, and if there is a glitch in the system, then maybe my item isn't actually available), then I want to know as soon as possible so I know I can spend the money elsewhere. Markdowns happening everywhere!

I bought two things (separate transactions) from their website around 2 years ago and processing time for both was very fast. Seems a lot slower this time. Also, I had a wait a lot longer on the phone compared to my past experiences. I wonder if they have cutbacks to customer service. I used to call during sale times as well and a representative answered very quickly each time.

Reactions: freepockets
Hi. how's the sizing on your sneakers? they ran out of my size and i went with 1/2 size smaller. i've had inconsistent sizing experience with Burberry shoes ever since and I am giving it a shot but would like to know your experience. thanks
IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE TO ME. I WEAR 7 1/2 ON HEELS/ FLATS AND 8 ON SNEAKER