Burberry Polo?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about getting a burberry polo because I'm been wanting it for a while. I just got a $75 gift card to Nordstroms so I was just wondering which Nordstroms or any store carries a good selection of Burberry polos in Socal? I went to Nordstroms and the Burberry Store at South Coast the other day and they said they were out. I don't have to buy them from Nordstroms but I might as well since I dont' really have to pay that much out my my own pocket. But I also tried Saks and they didn't have my size. I'm a bargain freak also so I was wondering if they carry polos at the Burberry Outlet?

I want this in white: Burberry*-* Polo & Cargo Pants*-* Neiman Marcus

2. You can buy them online on NeimanMarcus. The white is $85. Probably will not find it much cheaper than that. 85 isn't too bad for a nice polo either!

3. I really like burberrys polos.

4. They are very cute, I have a few and am always complemented on them.

5. the polos are 85$ each , if possible visit a burberry boutique, well worth the trip! and also, they run a little large, a small is baggy on me!