burberry outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please excuse my Burberry ignorance!

I am going to the Virginia outlets at the end of the month and want to know what I have to look forward to at the Burberry outlet.

Is it last season, winter, blue label?

I have no idea what Blue label is btw - don't know what the color scheme is!

I need your help!

2. I have never been to the Burberry outlet stores as there isn't any in my state. But I can tell you that Blue Label is only offered in Japan, the last I heard. Let us know how the trip goes! It might be worth the hour drive to go to the one in Aurora this summer!!!

3. they have a burberry outlet here in vegas and last season is already in the store.. the bags w/ the white tim and some of the older designs are there.

4. ^^^ what are the selection and the pricing like?

i've only been into a burberry outlet store once (when i was much younger and had no appreciation for the finer things in life!) but i don't really remember much other than how expensive everything was.

i'm planning a trip to vegas in june :yahoo: gosh, i wonder how hot it's gonna be. isn't that the peak of summer???

5. I would say last season as well. The outlet in Vacaville, CA has rain boots, the signature bags with black/white patent trimming, lots of clothes, coats, etc.

Prices aren't that great, a little bit lower than the sale prices at the boutiques

6. very hot and humid!! but you'll have a blast regardless!

7. thanks guys!

i hope to get men's pjs and maybe a winter scarf (either wool or cashmere) - hopefully there will be some good color choices!

8. At my outlet you can find some great deals if you go at the right time... last time I went I got a fantastic black silk dress for $69. It had been marked down from the outlet price of $169... so I suspect the retail price had originally been $300 or more.

Lots of haymarket check bags in all sizes and styles at my outlet too.. but they weren't so much of a bargain. :tdown:

Good stuff on the clearance rack... the nice thing about burberry is that the rtw is so classic that it's not like it really goes out of style, kwim?