Burberry outlet: coat for 250$

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
at the vacaville outlet, I found coats for 250$! they were reduced from the outlet price. I was specifically looking at the Burberry Natasha (knee-length, black, single breasted, buttons are hidden, hooded, belted.)

I tried to find out if this is a good price.. i'm not sure though. it seems like a deal for a burberry coat. anyone know how much are burberry coats on sale?

octnybride

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
I bought the Natasha coat last year at Woodbury Commons for $300 plus tax...so $250 is good. Mine has a removable lining but I never take mine out. I've tried to google this style but I couldn't find it anywhere.

shanafy

Jul 29, 2008
I need to comment.
the natasha coat was made for the outlet only it was never sold in stores...I have it myself quality is subpar. got mine for 250 as well.

BeeChanel

Jun 26, 2009
at the vacaville outlet, I found coats for 250$! they were reduced from the outlet price. I was specifically looking at the Burberry Natasha (knee-length, black, single breasted, buttons are hidden, hooded, belted.)

I tried to find out if this is a good price.. i'm not sure though. it seems like a deal for a burberry coat. anyone know how much are burberry coats on sale?
Can you post a picture of it? Are there any more left?

hanana

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
New York, NY
I need to comment.
the natasha coat was made for the outlet only it was never sold in stores...I have it myself quality is subpar. got mine for 250 as well.
hey shanafy, hope you found some great deals at woodbury last month. i'm finally heading there today.

i just wanted to add to what you wrote because i just recently found out that certain coats are made for/only sold at the burberry outlets. i found this a bit sneaky as they don't specify that at the outlets. apparently, if it doesn't say made in london (or usa), it was made for the outlets. i always suspected that these coats wouldn't be of the same quality as those made for the stores - thanks for sharing your experience.