Burberry or Coach?

1. Hi Ladies! Im on a budget but need a bag for the fall. Would you recomend a Burberry tote in pink check or tan check or a coach tote??? Please help I can't make up my mind!!!:shrugs:

Coach 2.....Coach 1.... Burberry 1....Burberry 2

2. coach 1, IMO.

3. I love the Coach 1, also. Burberry 2 is also cute.

4. Personally I am not a Burberry fan so I'd go with the Coach. I have the second bag in black and I love it---it's understated and yet elegant---very versatile.

5. I say the Burberry pink check if you want something with a little fun, but it might limit what you can wear. The brown leather Coach will go with everything, great looking bag!

6. anyone else? I love your opinions. Help me choose!!!!

7. The Coach totes look very similar, it depends on your preference. Plain leather bag vs a bag with logos? In terms of style, the shape of the non-leather tote looks nicer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. As far as Coach vs Burberry, it really depends on the individual item/style. Among the ones you listed, I prefer the Burberry's check over Coach's logos.

9. I like Coach 2.

10. I'm thinking about getting Coach #2. I really like the shape and color in person. Personally, I wouldn't get a pink check pattern for fall.

11. i like the Coach Signature tote and the Burberry Candy Check satchel :yes:

12. i'd go with coach signature. very lovely in person!

13. i think coach 2 is very nice. i ordered brby2, but returned it because it was way too small for my needs

14. coach 1 or burberry 2, imho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice