Burberry on Bluefly

Mrs.Choe

Dec 31, 2011
I've been eying this pair of Burberry sunglasses on Bluefly, and have read in the past of Bluefly's history of selling fake Balenciaga and Gucci handbags before. But has there ever been an incident with their accessories? They are slightly cheaper on Bluefly than they are at the regular retail department store but I also have a credit with Bluefly that I want to use up as well. Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated!

lynn18

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
i do not know the accessories.
But i usually go to one denim forum where some friends shared the experience that the big brand items on bluefly and asos were of inferior quality than in shops and they would not go there to buy any more.

Mrs.Choe

Dec 31, 2011
Oh, I see. I just ordered from ASOS, too. I wish I had posted this earlier. But my ASOS order is lost, at least I think. My tracking number wasn't updated for days, last update was out for delivery on Thursday, this morning it was updated to "Delivered" on Thursday.. I was going to ask they send me a second batch but from what you're saying, maybe I shouldn't.

And as well for Bluefly, maybe I shouldn't order from them as well... My fiance always says it's best to pay more and know what you're actually getting (authentic, quality, peace of mind, etc.) But thank you so much, Lynn18. I appreciate your comment.

Miraloma

Feb 3, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Will the baby wipes get out a blue denim stain? I just noticed my canvas nova check messenger bag has a blue stain from my jeans. :sad: Someone mentioned in another thread to use non acetone nail polish remover. Has anyone used this to remove a stain?