Burberry Nylon Check Tote?

chancy

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Hi All!

It's my first time posting here so please bear with me ^^
I stumbled upon this on the Saks website but unfortunately its sold out :sad:
Anyone know where it might still be available? I saw one on ebay but its selling for close to $500!

I'm looking for this exact one in royal purple- I wasn't a fan of it in solid colors or in other check colors :P

TIA!

Attachments

• 0444315903432R_300x400.jpg
    0444315903432R_300x400.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4,952
I haven't seen that one but did you do an online chat or call the 1-877 number? It might be a fall/winter and they are now in spring/summer. Sometimes Saks get exclusive colors so it's the only place you'll be able to find it. If it's not, you might be able to find it elsewhere. Every now and again on the Off 5th locations get a shipment of burberry stuff but that might not be for a few months.

A couple of years ago I fell in love with a black and grey stowell tote and it's been impossible to find, even 2 years later!! I think it was a saks exclusive color and I haven't even seen any pop up on ebay!

Good luck!

I did do an online chat and they said its sold out :sad: Plus I'm located in Canada so I wouldn't be able to get to Off 5th locations. Darn. I hope it'll pop up somewhere! I hope yours may too! >_<

Did you find out if it's a Saks exclusive color? If it is, then you'll have to wait for it to pop up on ebay. Did you try Holt's or the boutiques? I'm in Canada too.

It looks like mine is on ebay now - which is a shocker! Two years later! So there you go, everything eventually comes up on ebay.

I did ask but the live chat rep didn't know if it was exclusive or not :/ I haven't tried Holts yet.. I think thats where I'll check next ^^ Yay for your bag! Hope you get it! :biggrin: