Burberry Nova Check Skirts

1. Why are Burberry Nova Check skirts so difficult to find? You would think they would offer a Nova Check mini every season, every year. Cotton in the S/S and wool in the F/W.

The best I can find is this skirt on eBay (I loathe eBay). Any ideas where I can find a wool Nova Check mini. I think it would be adorable with a pair of tall black boots.
    [​IMG]

2. oh you're right, that would look soooooo hot with black knee highs. let me know if you actually find a legit one...too bad burberry is sooooo often imitated.

3. Have you checked your local Burberry boutique? I'm pretty sure they are well stocked in those every year.

4. I bought a Burberry novacheck mini from Bloomingdales a few months back. Here's the picture I posted in the post your outfit thread.

Dior 013.jpg

5. Gorgeous!! Your whole outfit is adorable. That is exactly the look I am going for. Either a kilt style or a plain style would be great. I can't believe Bloomies carried it. We do not have a store in Seattle, but I will check online. Thanks!

6. Bloomie's doesn't carry Burberry online. I know you were looking for a mini but have you seen this one on Nordstrom's website?
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks! :yes:

You can always try calling Burberry boutiques to see if they carry a mini. There's one in San Francisco and I believe they have it. Bloomies ran out of the kilt that I have already (at least I didn't see it on the racks last week)... Good luck on your hunt!

8. I am so excited I found the kilt by calling Burberry in San Francisco. Got it today, and fits like a dream. Totally adorable with my new tall black wedge boots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice