Burberry, North Face, Mike & Chris?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
When the weather begins to get colder, do you reach for your Burberry, North Face, or Mike & Chris? I feel Burberry is status and a little more mature, North Face is warm, cozy, and great to knock around, and Mike & Chris is a little edgy, maybe not as warm and perhaps more for college set and 20's. What do you think?:yes:

Out of the three, I only own a North Face (for now!). I have a big North Face - the long one that comes up to your thigh and the fur hood, so only when it is super cold I wear it. I am a fan of the North Face fleeces - very warm and lightweight.

Well I'm 14 ^__^ I wear my black north face denali all the time, I'm wearing it right now because my house is so cold >:sad: I have a ski jacket and another really light fleece, not sure what it's called. but they are warm and cozy. :smile:

I'm a college student, and my North Face jackets are great for walking around campus when its cold and/or rainy. I've had my Denali Fleece jacket for 7 or 8 years now and it's held up so well! I also love my TNF Mountain Guide jacket!

I love the look of Mike & Chris jackets though, and I might get one for wearing on the weekends when I go out!

I'm all about The North Face, especially since I am very sensitive to cold. I have a fleece, Parka, full length down coat, boots, and gloves. I guess you can say I'm a walking poster child for TNF. :shame:

I own 2 North Face coats (a fleece and a Down...one of them is a Denali, I just forget which) and I love them...also have a NF knit hat that is stylish and keeps me warm during frigid Maine winters.

Depends how cold it is! If it's properly freezing then I wear my Canada Goose Ontario parka but on chilly days I wear my Burberry trench with a cashmere sweater. I don't find my M&C jacket too warm so thats mostly for autumn

Burberry and North Face aren't even in the same ball park for me style wise. I love my Burberry coats.

Edit: I hope that didn't offend because I have nothing against TNF at all... it just is one of those things that I find great in terms of practicality while skiing or something like that, but not for fashion if that makes sense.

I have a lot of North Face and Mike & Chris. I also have a Marc Jacobs coat, a long wool military-inspired coat from Banana Republic, a classic gray peacoat from Banana Republic that hits at the hip...lots of others. I have a lot of winter outerwear, but I do go to school in the midwest...