Burberry Metallic Wristlet

lcd1011

Jan 23, 2009
So I have been lusting after Burberry's quilted pewter pouchette, but I am nervous about the fact that it is a metallic, as I fear it may chip off? I know if it's a designer it should be safe, but I had a Biasia metallic bag, and it flaked off so bad. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Burberry pouchette? I don't want to spend the money on it for it to crap out on me.

Thanks!

heartheart

Dec 29, 2008
So I have been lusting after Burberry's quilted pewter pouchette, but I am nervous about the fact that it is a metallic, as I fear it may chip off? I know if it's a designer it should be safe, but I had a Biasia metallic bag, and it flaked off so bad. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Burberry pouchette? I don't want to spend the money on it for it to crap out on me.

Thanks!
i just got one with the saks sale, haha if the same applies, i will start rethinking the items i buy from burberry!

their nova check wallets start to crack in the leather lining after a couple months of regular use

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
It may have been through mishandling and such from customers who looked at the product, but when I saw anything that wasn't a canvas bag (shimmer or metallic sort of thing) it looked as if the stuff was coming off.

And the trim on a lot of their wallets does crack/flake off as well.