Burberry London trench harbourne or Quilted

Dec 10, 2008
Hello, I got a Burberry Trench in Black (harbourne ). I can't decide whether to keep it or take it back and get Quilted black instead.

I like how the sleeves ( if folded) for quilted show the burberry checks:P

Is there any way to tell the Trench is indeed Burberry if someone just saw the coat? Does it speak for itself?

The quilted one is kind of similar( in black too) but when the sleeves are folded, atleast you can tell. Price is about 100$ less for quilted, it is semi-fitted.

Both are from Burberry London.

Please help me pick.

Attachments

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
Hello, I got a Burberry Trench in Black (harbourne ). I can't decide whether to keep it or take it back and get Quilted black instead.

I like how the sleeves ( if folded) for quilted show the burberry checks:P

Is there any way to tell the Trench is indeed Burberry if someone just saw the coat? Does it speak for itself?

The quilted one is kind of similar( in black too) but when the sleeves are folded, atleast you can tell. Price is about 100$ less for quilted, it is semi-fitted.

Both are from Burberry London.

Please help me pick.
I love the second one.You don't even need to fold the sleeve to recognize its burberry, IMO. I don't think the trench immediately screams burberry.

Though, isn't it nice when something isn't so obvious? It's like a little secret that's between you and your coat.

Also, I think the trench and jacket are for different purposes. The trench is dressier - great for work and windy days. Jacket is more casual.