Burberry Liner?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good evening everyone,

I saw that some Burberry trenches come with a removable liner. Does the Kensington trench have the right hardware to attach a wool liner? The one I purchased from the outlet does not have one.

Thanks in advance!

2. The official Burberry website says the wool liner is designed to be worn underneath the Kensington and westminister hertiage trenches - so it can be fasten by the buttons.

3. Thanks! I completely missed the liner section on the Burberry site. DURRR :cray:

4. Does anyone know whether Burberry will sell liners for the Brit brand or are they one of the same? I have a military green Crombrook and it looks like there are buttons for a liner but there wasn't one when I purchased it. Your help is appreciated!

5. Hahaha I didn't know until I was randomly looking at the site anyways.

6. Not sure. Maybe someone can chime in or maybe you can give a quick call to your Burberry boutique and ask.

7. I stopped by to ask today. They said if you want to use the kensIngton liner for any of the other trenches, you'd have to take it to a tailor and they can line the buttons up for you.